The role of lubricating oil in Plate Heat Exchangers
Plate heat exchangers
are widely used in our lives. In the process of normal use, the equipment may run suddenly. In fact, one of the more common reasons for this situation is that it may be caused by the lack of lubricating oil.
1. Clean function: the discharge of impurities in the plate heat exchanger is mainly realized by the circulation of the lubricating oil, and then it is filtered out by the filter.
2. Anti-rust effect: prevent corrosion caused by air, water droplets, water vapor, corrosive gases and liquids, dust, and oxides.
3. Reduce friction: adding lubricant to the friction surface of the plate heat exchanger can reduce the friction coefficient, thereby reducing friction resistance and saving energy consumption.
4. Reduce wear: The addition of lubricant to the plate heat exchanger can reduce the wear caused by abrasive wear, surface fatigue, adhesive wear and so on.
5. Transmission of power: In most cases, adding lubricant to the plate heat exchanger has the function of transmitting power.