Advantages of plate heat exchanger
1. High heat exchange efficiency. The heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger is 3 to 5 times that of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
2. Suitable for small temperature difference heat exchange conditions. The plate heat exchanger
adopts herringbone corrugation, which has a good heat exchange effect and adopts a full countercurrent arrangement process. It fully embodies the energy-saving and low-consumption characteristics of the plate heat exchanger.
3. Small footprint. The structure of the plate heat exchanger is compact, and the floor space is about 1/5 to 1/10 of that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
4. Light weight, the weight of the plate heat exchanger
is only about one-fifth of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
5. Low cost. Due to the same heat exchange task, the heat exchange area of the plate heat exchanger
is much smaller than that of the shell and tube heat exchanger. If the same stainless steel is used as the material, the overall cost of the plate heat exchanger
is higher than that of the shell and tube heat exchanger. Low.
6. Not easy to scale. The fluid runs in a turbulent state in the plate heat exchanger
, which has a scouring effect on the surface of the plate.
7. A variety of media heat exchange. Plate heat exchangers
can exchange heat with three or more media through the intermediate partition, and are widely used in dairy processing technology.
8. Easy to maintain and clean. After removing the clamping bolts of the plate heat exchanger
, the plate bundle can be loosened, and the plates can be removed for mechanical cleaning or chemical cleaning. And replacement parts are cheap, and once the shell-and-tube heat exchanger fails, it is difficult to find, and the maintenance is difficult. Basically, it is scrapped and needs to be replaced with new equipment, and the operating cost is extremely high.