Precautions for cleaning the plate heat exchanger
The main cleaning methods of plate heat exchangers are: manual cleaning and in-situ cleaning. The in-situ cleaning system is the cleaning method we use more, because the in-situ cleaning system can pump water (or cleaning solution) into the device without disassembling the heat exchanger. .
When cleaning the heat exchanger, follow the steps below.
(1) Drain the liquid in the inlet and outlet pipe ports on both sides of the plate heat exchanger
. If it cannot be exhausted, water can be used to forcibly flush out the process liquid.
(2) Use warm water of about 43°C to flush from both sides of the heat exchanger until the water flowing out becomes clear and does not include the process fluid.
(3) Drain the flushing water out of the plate heat exchanger
and connect it to the in-situ cleaning pump.
(4) To clean, it is necessary to make the in-situ cleaning solution flow from the bottom to the top of the plate, and let the surface of the plate wet with the cleaning solution. When cleaning the multi-process heat exchanger, make the surface of the multi-process plate wet.
(5) The cleaning plan is: flush with the flow rate of the in-situ cleaning solution, or clean with the flow rate allowed by the diameter of the in-situ cleaning nozzle. If you can perform in-situ cleaning operations in accordance with a regular cleaning plan before contamination, the cleaning effect will be good.
(6) After cleaning with spot cleaning solution, rinse with clean water.